Abonnez-vous gratuitement à Decideo !

Decideo

Forums, dernières contributions

DBA Etudes (SQL SERVER & ORACLE)

Hari Ram
Samedi 22 Novembre 2014

Version imprimable
Dear Madam or Sir,

To describe myself in a nutshell, I am hardworking; ready to take up any challenge of life abreast with the latest trends and a team player with excellent communication skills.

As per my masters in Data Management i have keen interest in managing data and to improve my technical with good knowledge of Databases. My interpersonal skills to work with a team and with low supervision along with my better communication skills make me confidant .

I have very good knowledge of data mining, pattern recognition, machine learning and programming languages mostly used for data mining like R which makes me suitable for this job.

I think your opportunity is my first step to climb on my dreams and to attain a better experience of working in a company enterprise first time officially. I would really appreciate that if you provide me opportunity to prove myself as a hard worker.

I have done my masters(Multimedia and Data Management) in Polytech Nantes and I am a qualified B. Tech (Information Technology) from B.K Birla Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajasthan Technical University Kota,INDIA; seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity with an organization of repute which recognizes my true potential while nurturing my analytical and technical skills.

I am attaching my CV with this mail kindly go through it.

Thanking you for your consideration and forthcoming response.

Yours sincerely,
Hari Ram
HARI RAM
Villa Herel Appt. 15 Bat A ,13 rue Suzanne lenglen ,St. Herbelain , NANTES, 44800

Twitter
Rss
LinkedIn
Facebook
Apple Podcast
App Store
Google Play Store